Sunday 8 June 2014

Vote for me

Hey there,

I entered this awesome competition this week, from the lovely ladies over at The Monthly Stitch. They kicked off Indie Pattern Month with Dresses. Just like it sounds, this one was all about making a dress using an indie pattern. I wanted to use an indie designer, I've never used before so decided on Named Clothing's Kielo Wrap Dress, as I've seen some fab makes, by Lizzie here.


I had to take abit of width off the sides as my light fabric was only 45″, I also took 5″ off the length and adjusted the split at the back to sit higher against by short legs!
This is a great dress, easy to make and comfortable to wear. When I make it again, I’m thinking a coral or red colour with more width to emphasise the wrap effect at the waist.

The other entries are amazing and gorgeous, so if you like what i've done, please vote for me by clicking on the button below and look for my entry called Indie Pattern Week – Kielo Wrap Dress.
Have a great week folks OMH x

No comments:

Post a Comment