Wednesday 4 June 2014

MMM14 - Week Three

MMMay 14 - Week Three - straight into the pics for this week, thought I'd mix up abit and move the posing into the hallway....you're welcome!








The Dets:

Week Three - Day One - Blue swirly Japanese Washi Dress - blogged about here  

Week Three - Day Two - Shape sorter black and white Anna dress - blogged about here 

Week Three - Day Three - Pink and black Roxanne, I love this pattern, I've made a spotty version here, I just love the floaty pleated back on this pattern, without a doubt this will not the last time you see this !

Week Three - Day Four - Black and grey Burda #101, this was inspired by a dress I'd seen on SewMeow. This pattern comes with instructions and pattern pieces for the bodice only, its a scooped neck line with cap sleeves, which you attach a gathered skirt too, it's classed as intermediate ability on Burda, but I didn't find it that hard to execute. This was made with some left over fabric I had from a skirt I'd made, it's shorter then i'd usually wear, so It's more of a tunic!

We've been busy as we're planning a house move, but I did get a few episodes of Season 2 House of Cards in this week, Frank you bad boy...tap tap!

OMH x

2 comments:

  1. I got here from Burdastyle!
    If I understand this blog post, you've sewn four things in four days?! That's so crazy!
    All of these dresses look great on you! My favorite is the black and white Anna dress, it accents the hourglass figure so much!
    (Now I feel the need to go and finish sewing that simple skirt I've been planning for a few months now...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I sewed all this in four days.....This is my Me Made May offering for 2014. My pledge was to wear a me made garment four days a week, during the month of May, Week Four of May is coming up soon..Thanks for your comment and good luck with your skirt OMH x

      Delete